jueves, 17 de marzo de 2011

3/6/11
Today I worked in a children's orphanage with 6 kids. They are full of energy and great. I heard a cute story another volunteer said today about one of them. I guess there was a picture of one of the boys family that he had hanging up but later hid. The volunteer asked where it went and he said, "My friends here are my family." 
 I also went to a special needs home I normally go to. One of the workers was dancing to Ecuadorian music for a very long time with one of the boys in the wheelchairs. It was so much fun! I joined in on the dancing. A few others were hit with water balloons today, and when we returned home, several girls were outside waiting for us ready with water balloons. Ha!
3/7/11
Today has been a great day and its only 5 pm, so still a lot to go! I babysat toddlers this morning who were really cute. As we were walking out of that orphanage area to the other orphanages, I saw a truck with a whole bunch of people in the back driving down the road. I thought, “I bet that would be a really good picture.” Then I heard my friend shout, “Theyre gonna get us with water!” So, sure enough, I face forward and got my whole backside drenched in water! Haha! I thought it was pretty hilarious.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario